Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hello from Huntington!

Hi there,

My name is Linh, and I am the staff advisor for this alternative break trip. I am currently a graduate student in the Student Affairs concentration at the University of Maryland, College Park. I am from Vietnam and have been studying in the U.S. for about 10 years now. I love traveling, and I am passionate about experiential learning as a part of cross-border higher education. I have some background in nutrition from undergrad, and that's one of the many reasons I am SO excited for this trip and all of the community partners we will be working with. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has supported us make this trip possible. Biggest shout outs to in the LCSL office and my cohort members :) Here's to 7 days of service, bonding, learning, and growing!

With love always,

Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment