Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Huntington games. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Hey! Obama here, I mean..."Hydroxide". I'm a junior bioengineering major and premed. I love acting and comedy, I'm also really into sports. *Now, let me be clear*... A few years ago my family and I decided to make the switch to a healthier life style, that has had a positive impact on us both physically and mentally. Ever since I've been health aware and wish to be able to share that with others. However I know that not everyone is able to afford that life style. I hope through this trip I'm able to positively affect other peoples' lives and I hope that I along with everyone I interact with, experience a life changing or dictating week. 
Believe in CHANGE in AMERICA. <---*insert wat meme here* 

No comments:

Post a Comment