Saturday, March 14, 2015

Marilyn's Post

Hello World!

My name is Marilyn and I am a junior Behavioral and Community Health Major at UMD! (Best school ever). I am excited for this Alternative Spring because I love working with children and I am passionate about the issues discussed. I believe that children are the future and so any and all time invested into their well-being is of great importance. It can only benefit the larger society. I am enjoying my time so far as this is the first night here. I've learned a lot about the people on my trip and I'm excited to be spending this week with them! :) We've played lots of games and talked about things that are important to us. The drive here was long but not bad at all - maybe except for the rain that we had to drive but it was cool. I honestly do not know what to expect when we go do service work but I'll see how it goes and report back to you all! Hope you enjoyed reading this so far. Got church in am. See you.

Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment