Saturday, March 14, 2015

Hey, Joanna here.

I'm a supply chain and marketing double major in the Robert H. Smith school of business in the University of Maryland.  I'm typically pretty quiet, but I would describe my mind to be louder than most.  I find it easier to express things when I've thought through them first.  I'm both a creative and logical thinker, and I work with multiple perspectives to get the results that benefit everyone.  I love participating in community service events, and I can see myself helping people in any future work I choose to partake in.  Even though I'm shy, I love being around company, and would also like to have the experience of stepping out of my comfort zone.  One of my biggest goals is to become more connected with people, and I think that's something I can really achieve with motivation and persistence.

One of my biggest features is that I'm an artist.  I find it relatively easy and enjoyable to express myself through art and writing.  I hope to meet people who can sympathize with my passion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment